It’s a new year and this is the beginning of anything you want. Oh by the way how are you? Hmm today I’m feeling awesome. I wishing you peace, love, and laughter for the whole year. May your troubles be less and your blessing be more and nothing but happiness come through your door.
I’ve learned a lot this year. I learned that things don’t always turn the way you planned, or the way you think you should. And I’ve learned that are things that go wrong that don’t always get fixed or get put together the way they were before. I’ve learned that some broken things stay broken. And I’ve learned that you can get through bad times and keep looking for better ones, as long as you have people who love you.
- Read bible everyday.
- Explore and travel more. Camping trips, backpacker, and go around the world.
- Call mom/ dad/ siblings/ grandparents more. They deserve more love!
- Wake up earlier. (It’s so hard for me, I’m not a morning person)
- Do a little more kindness everyday.
- Smile more!!
- Swap soda or surgary drink with water.
- Kiss my husband good morning and night.
- Workout! (Motivation: Victoria’s secret angels body!)
- Unfollow negative people from social media.
- Anger management control.
- Blogging more. (Once a week blog post!)
- Everynight pray together with my husband.
- Take a full day off from social media once a month.
- Try something new everyday and be brave.
- Be happy.
This is some of my new year resolutions. Can I do it? Hmm We will see a year later. So, tell me what’s yours?
You know, a lot can happen in a year. Sometimes we cry, sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we calm, sometimes we go mad. But that’s makes a life a life. So let’s try something different everyday, make a change, do things that challenge you, be brave, and leave the bad things behind. Don’t live the same years 75 times and call it a life. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind. Let’s get the adventures begin!
This is your year to sparkle. It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.
Outfit: Pomelo Fashion
Special thanks to my photographer friend, it’s really nice to meet you again after a long time. See u again, soon!